Glastonbury offers a wide variety of events that fall into three broad categories:
- Annual events - there are a number of firmly established regular events, including the Goddess Conference and the Glastonbury Crop Symposium
- Regular events - there are a number of regular weekly and bi-weekly events including those given by such as the Positive Living Group and the Glaston Centre School School of Learning.
- Occasional events – on most days and evenings in the town are one-off events covering a wide range of activities and areas of interest.
Below we list established events and one-off events that have contributed to the Glastonbury culture. The links that are coloured blue have a page (complete with content) associated with them, while the links that do not yet have a page connected with them are coloured red.
Where there is no content, or links, you are invited to contribute copy for this site.
Please read Contributing to find out more.
- Anglican Pilgrimage
- Catholic Pilgrimage
- Community Beltane Celebrations
- Crop Circle Symposium
- Glastonbury 2012 – A Celebration of Harmony and Healing
- Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts
- Glastonbury Frost Fayre
- Glastonbury Goddess Conference
- Glastonbury Thorn Community Day
- Imbolc Procession to Bride's Mound
- The Glastonbury Academic Symposium
- The Glastonbury Fringe
- Walk for Harmony